Our Life

Our Life

viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Chapter 5: The night

^^Narrated by Sandra^^
I was tired of the whole trip. Arianna had gone to reception to see which room we had been and Michael and I were running around like fools, not knowing what to do.
Why don't we go see the lake? - Said Miguel.
Since when is there here a lake? .-I said looking at the people who had.
Man if you call Blue Lake will have to be a lake, said Michael as if he had asked the stupidest thing in the world.
Ains sky walks you look you see I'm dead. I wait here Do you call in 20 minutes and tell me where are you? - I said, sitting on a bank.
It pretty and watch a pretty girl alone is an easy victim, said Miguel.
Your peace of mind that if you violate me what I will tell you-I said laughing.
As I lost sight of Miguel got up the bank and started walking among the people. I took the phone to check the time. Fuck the mobile is in the bag Arianna! And now as I call Miguel noses?That bitch! - The last thing I said out loud, then someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

^^Narrated by Harry^^

I put my radar of beautiful girls on,and I had seen a lot of girls,but I don't know...they was beautiful but none special.
I was walking with Louis and Liam,because Zayn and Niall had gone to reception to ask something (If I said the truth I didn't pay attention),when I saw a perfect ass.

She was a girl with a long brown hair,he was wearing a shorts which makes a better ass that I had ever seen.(after to mind,of course)suddenly the girl said " That bitch"
I saw the boys and I smiled with a big smile and they already knew what I went to make.

I take the girl gently of her shoulder,to order to spin her,and when she spin...   (I stayed with that silly face)
She was BEAUTIFUL with case.I came back to earth trying not to show much that I was surprised when I saw her.

Have you got some problem honey?-I said smiling.
That strong!What are you doing here?-She said crazy.

We're going to be at this camp all the summer-Said Louis next to us-I'm Louis-He shock hands.
In Spain we give two  es-She said rejecting his hand and giving two  es.

Spanish?!?-We said-
And She gave  es to everybody.Have I said that I love the sapanish girls?Well,I LOVE the spanish girls,but she more.



^^Narrated by Niall^^
Ari and I (actually named Arianna, but she told me to call her, Ari) we were talking a long time.
Then, are you Spanish? You'll be my Spanish teacher.-I said excited.
That's done.-she said, showing her beautiful smile.
And you said you came with your best friend and her brother? - I said
If then you present them, are very nice and see how you fall, said putting the great hair.
Okay, I will then present to the boys.- she made ​​sure illusion because she smiled even more.
Ari looked out the window of the reception, had accumulated a lot of people.
we go? Maybe it's important, she said.
Come on - I said.

^^Narrated by Miguel^^

Cheer,she told me,she had said me her name after to ask me a cigarette.
What would say your parents if they see you smoking missy?

That I'm a basket case-We both laughed.
Have we seen before?

Have you heard Swagger Jagger?-She said carefree.
Right now,I don't know  sing me a piece-I said encouragingly.

She sang a piece,she sang very well,my sister and Ari also sing very godd,so I dind't sorprise.
Now I remember it,yes.You've got a beautiful voice.-I said kindly.

Thank you,and I glad that you like my song-She said happy.
Your song?-I said missed.

Yes,nice to meet you,I'm  Cher Lloyd and I'm a famous singer punished for my parents to stay all the summer here.-She said laughing.
At these moment appear Ari,with a blond boy who is at her room in a posters and Sandra with 3 guys.

I don't like this.What is Ari doing with that boy?-I thought-Later I'd go to speak with her-I cleared and I moved on.


^^Narrated by Rebecca^^

Upon arrival I saw a large group of people so I joined him. Do not talk to anybody because I am very shy but I learned that the camp director was going to speak, so I waited there.
Hey guys, I'm Jonh and i'm the boss of "Blue Lake" the best summer camp in the world. Here you have singing lessons, dance, football, basketball, canoeing and anything you can imagine, but there will be lectures to improve English, because here are each a part of the world''and gym classes every day from Monday to Friday .-  perfectly pronouncing each word for we understood him .-Any questions?
Where's the exit? .-said a girl with a French accent.
Everybody started to laugh.
Very funny lady. Here there is no exit .- said curtly. Here, I have in the cork back here you have assigned your cabins. Are 3 and are immovable. If you have any problems during the camp will not hesitate to tell me.
As he went from there I went to Cork.
I had played in the cabin number 13 with a certain Ana and Bianca. I went to the cabin to meet my new mates.

^^Narrated by Louis^^

We went to the recepcion after to John given his speech.
When we were there,Sandra went to hug a blond girl with blue eyes.Who would be her?

Guys,I want to present you my best friend,she's Arianna.-She told it with a big smile.
Arianna went runing to hug us,she was happy.This girls were a real directioners.
Nice to meet you-She said glad

Nice too meet you too.I think that you know us,really?-Harry said.smiling.He is always happy.
Hahaha, yeah, I know more than they believe . she said.
Hey, I'm not going to submit to Niall or what? .- Sandra said pretending to be interesting.
Sandra, this is Niall, Niall, this is Sandra. Already? haha I said .- I presented.
Delighted. 'he said.
Equally. she said.
At that time came Cher with a blond boy.
CHEEEEEEER !!!!- We went to hug her, we took a long time without seeing it and we wanted to, really.
My boys!, Long time no see eh, I have made ​​menos. she said smiling
And we to you'.- said Niall.
At that time Zayn went a little disoriented.


^^Narrated by Zayn^^
I was running around like a fool until I decided to go to reception. When I arrived they were with two girls and a boy who did not know and with our friend Cher. With Cher in the camp going to be amazing!
Hi guys, i approached.
Zayn, these are Sandra, Arianna and Miguel, our new friends. - Harry said, referring to some kids who were there. One was brown with green eyes (Sandra), one was blonde with blue eyes (Arianna) and the other was blond and very strong (Miguel).
delighted - They smiled at me.
Similarly .- They all said with a smile on your mouth.
And they are Spanish- Louis said happy.
Vas happenin' there is no Spanish ugly? - I said smiling.
So I ask myself.- said Louis.
Zaaaayn! - Cher said embracing me I've missed you fat.
Then we went to see that we had touched cabins.
Harry, Miguel and I, would sleep in the 14.
Sandra, Ari and Cher in the15.
Niall, Louis and Liam at the 16.
Damn Goldilocks that have separated us, .- said Louis doing was crying.
Sorry but we can not claim Louis .- said Harry becoming the fort.
Everyone laughed and went to the cabins to leave bags, the good thing is that all our cabins were very close.
^^Narrated by Arianna^^
Pff, this day made ​​me very long, so many emotions were not good.
First, come to camp.
Second, I doubted if I liked Miguel or not.
Third, I met ONE DIRECTION!
Yes, the third thing was the most important and exciting, it was more than amazing.
Cher, part of singing great is a very friendly and funny girl, thank goodness that we played in the same room.
Sandra and she went to the cabin 15, ours. I went for a glass of water because at night always was thirsty.
Would open the door, and suddenly ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario