Our Life

Our Life

jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

Chapter 4: Impressions.

^^Narrated by Sandra^^
At the end we climbed to taxi, while Michael and Arianna were discussing.
Stop arguing at once !.- I said pissed.
But it's silly joke - said Miguel with stupid face.
Am i right ? .- Said Miguel looking at Ari and giving her a warm hug.
Of course, Sandra.-Said Arianna happy.
 Always with your nonsense, you'll date together, I know .. ^ ^ - I said to chop.
Stop talking nonsense Sandra.- Said Ari separating from Miguel, who was with stupid face looking at her.
Hey, we are in the camp!.- Said Miguel looking the poster of "Blue Lake"
The camp of our lifes!.- We said laughing while the driver looked at us funny face, as we walked down the taxi.

^^Narrated by Arianna.^^
I was thinking about it,wich sandra said after..
'You'll date together''
The truth It's that Miguel and I,always had been good friends.But that I like him?,I don't think so.
He always had been careful and loving with me,but I don't know...
I was confused,at this campasite I'll try to organize my ideas.

We got there,and we left the car.There were many people.And in these many people,I saw five boys.But one of them caught my attention,he was blond,but I couldn't see more,beacause he was turned.They came in a large cabin i supose that it's the reception or the hall.

Ok Ari,I said to myself,you're here to have fun and learn all that things you love,I'll enjoy it and that's all.-I said to myself after to see posters about singing and dance lessons.I looked to Sandra and we smiled.-This is a dream !-we said at once.While Miguel watched at us and smiled.

^^Narrated by Miguel^^
Yes, Sandra was right, I liked Arianna since we were little. But I dared not tell her.
We went down the car and we started walking.
I looked to Ari and saw her, looking at the people there, the truth is that there were people around the world.
Ari and Sandra stared some posters of dance and song, loved it and did great. I smiled and we move a little.

^^Narrated by Rebecca^^

Well,I love it,and if my parents like I make,I've to be happy.-I thought while we went out to the airport with my bags.
We'll stop a taxi lovely-Said my dad to me when we got to the street.

Well daughter,you have to stand alone to the camp,when you arrive to there,call us,ok?-Said my dad to me while smiled.
Behave well, don't get into trouble, and enjoy it,I know you love this.Have you got the cameras and the tripods?-said my dad worry.
Yes daddy-I said smiling-They're the most important!-I said them laughing.

Well,I have to take the taxi,I'm late like always hahaha,I have to found a room and met my mates.-I said happy.
Ok love,have fun,we love you !-They said to me while they hug me.
I boarder the taxi and I went to which would be the best camp of my life.



^^Narrated by 1D^^
Narrated by Niall.
Hey Louis, those pants are mine, give me! - Said Harry Louis.
I'm sorry, but right now are mine, have i to bind something? - He told Harry to Louis flirt.
Excuse me? You just are mine! - Harry told Louis took him by the shoulders.
Yes yes yes , if you were watching I have seen these girls before .. -Louis said as if he cared.
Umm, this ... I was not doing that! Haha, I told Harry to Louis laughing.
Yes, if you were watching them! - Le Louis said as if to mourn.
Not silly that I just love you. 'I said hugging Harry Louis.
What you need to do haha - Zayn said - I'm going to see pretty girls now.
And out the door.
Me too - I follow him.
 We went and saw a girl come, which caught the attention of Zayn. She went down the taxi and she collected your bags and a little lost, but other girls suddenly appeared and began to ask for autographs, Zayn and I greet them and sign their autographs. When wanted to help that girl and he had advanced another boy, with whom he spoke timidly.
another boy, with whom he spoke timidly.
We walked a bit to see the environment. In the distance I saw a girl, very pretty with blue eyes talking to a guy who was at the reception.
I went to the reception while Zayn kept walking.
Zayn, I go to the reception, I want to ask one thing! - I said.
Okay! - I said move on.
I went to reception and just when I was going up the step, the blonde girl turned, stumbled and fell to the ground.
She paused above me, and quickly rose embarrassed.
Sorry, has been my fault - she said, looking down.
I smiled.
Do not worry, it was my fault. - I said trying to calm her.
I looked up and i saw it really was lovely, colored sky blue eyes.
Hi, I'm Niall I said gently, and your sweetheart? What's your name?
She looked at me and stared open-mouthed.
OH GOD, YOU ARE NIALL, NIALL HORAN! - He stunned almost speechless.
Hahahahaha, nice to meet you, but you, what's your name? - I said I did.
OH GOD! -she said- I'm Arianna, which is nice to meet me .- He said with a huge smile, it really was beautiful.
But you do here?, It is summer, you would have to be on vacation, right? - She said.
If good, we had a little problem because our manager and sent us all here. - I told myself.
He sent us? She said are you all? The five?
Yes, we are all here, but one thing, but you are mine Ok? jajajajaja. - I said I was joking, then would explain to others that she's mine.
She just smiled sheepishly, pffff, I like girls as well by GOD!

^^Narrated by Cher^^
Yeah, I got to the camp, Blue Lake, a rarer name.
There was a lot of people so I decided to go to reception to ask what to do.
Hey, I'm Cher, a student at the camp, which I do now? .-I said doubtfully.
Miss Hello and welcome. You now have to wait out there with his companions, will now head for the camp to explain some things. - Said politely.
Ah okay, thank you very much. - I said politely.
And so I did, I went out with the throngs of people to expect.
Waiting is a pain, groaned under so they do not listen, but my bad luck was heard.
There was a very handsome boy, blond. He was smoking. Come, my cigarettes .. sure my father threw them all, I hope that kid any longer.
Yes, it's a big pain in the ass haha - he laughed.
That most beautiful smile. -I thought.
I am Miguel, delighted. -Said the holding out his hand.
I Cher, as well. - I said nice.
And why are you here? - He asked.
My parents .. Baag, and you? - I said.
My sister and a friend wanted to come to learn the language and also to forward them and I said, because they accompany? Haha he said, smiling.
Ahh, so a responsible brother, ok ok haha - I said laughing.
Yeah, well jajajajaja, said laughing.
At that moment came the man who so expected, the head of the hotel.

^^Narrated by Ana^^
Well daughter, beware, and don't call us often please us and we go home., my parents told me from the taxi.
Yeah, well we'll see .- I said pouting.
When they were all my bags on the floor I took them and went ahead for the immense camp.
I was surrounded by large trees and a lake. There were many people who called my attention, I suppose that each of them is here for a reason, as I can throughout this sitio. me-I thought maliciously. - I approached a group of people I guess I expected someone to give them his address how it would be be here ...
Good morning guys! - Said one man, I'm John, the director of this camp.


^^Narrated by Bianca^^
We got in the taxi, I was looking out the window, I was so pissed, my father is sometimes a bit stupid, puufff, I can't handle all this, you will find out this summer, I'll fuss as anyone.- I thought, while wild ideas, came to my mind.
We got to this stupid camp "Blue Lake" a stupid name ..
The taxi pulled up and my parents fell, quickly followed them. They thought with me?, No, no. Of course not, I'm alone, I put up here, want to try to "integrate" all I need.
Hey hey, leave me here now, I can only, I said hastily. I grabbed my bags and started walking.
Hey lady, you will not say goodbye to us? - My father said angrily.
I have no desire, fuck I said from a distance .-
WHAT? - Said with funny face.
Nothing, I said nothing .- screaming from far- bye!
And I walked down a path that led to a place where there were many people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario