Our Life

Our Life

martes, 3 de enero de 2012

Chapter 2: Airport

^^Narrated by Sandra^^
We arrived at Arianna`s house, wich is only 5 minutes from our by car, and we knocked at the door.
When Arianna saw us, she jumped into my arns happily. We collected her bags (or better said Miguel collected her bags ;) )and we get into the car. There were still 15 minutes to arrive at Madrid's airport.
We arrived a fair bit and we had to run to leave the bags.
''The plain 112 is going to take off in 5 minutes, please all the passengers get into''
Fuck! This is our plain!! - I said screaming.
Arianna and I were so nervious and we couldn't walk.
We started running to the gate and we got into by the hair.
Do you see? one can go so cute! - Said Miguel panting- We almost dont arrive.
We were to look for our sites and they were at the end of the plane.
Have you bring magazines no?- Said Arianna buckling her belt.
Of course, What were we going to do if not? - I said looking for the magizines into my handbag.
Mmmm... I'm going to sleep-Said Miguel closing his eyes.
We started seeing the coure (a spanish magazine)
I love the drees wich Selena is wearing in this photo- Said Arianna 
I have one simiilar- I said smiling.
After we finished with the coure we started with the ''bravo''.
OMG! LOOK! A HUGE ONE DIRECTION'S POSTER! -Said Arianna screaming.
Girls please dont make noise - Said the flight attendant sweetly.
Sorry- Said Arianna and I at the same time.
This will be the first matif of our cabin.
Ari and I smiled and we get relaxed in our sites... so so relaxed that we get asleep.


^^Narrated by Ari^^
After a few hours a strong voice wake us, was Miguel saying us that the plain was going to land in a few minutes. I looked to Sandra and I saw that she was still sleeping. I moved her but she didn't woke up till I threw her a magazine to the face.
AAAAAAHHH!!- Said Sandra scared.
Get up sleeping beauty- I said derisively.
Already? That fast! - Said Sandra stretching her arms.
Normal.. you have been sleeping all the way - I said laughing
You have been sleeping too!! - Sandra said pretending to be angry.
Stupid! - I said smiling (she knows that I say it with love)
Girls dont fight. Everybody knows that you and you - Said looking at us- are stupid
Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuìd! - Said Ari and me at the same time.
5 minutes passed and the flight attendant said us that the plane has already landed.


^^Narrated by Ana^^
We got into the car and after one hour we arrived at the New York's airport.
New record, 2 hours early.- Said My dad satisfied.
I dont understhan it. Why have we have to arrive 2 hours early?? - I said angry.
Daugther, the punctuality is the most importan thing - Said My mum 
Of course pffff... that disgust of life!!
We had caught a plane who took off 2 hourse early... For what? For be the first fool who be there?
We are going to be the only there- I said angry.
Ana stop protesting and catch your bags- Said my mum.
We arrived at the gate and we were waiting 15 fucking minutes till the flight attendants wanted to open the gate. When we could got into, we had to wait 30 minutes more.
I hate this- I said hitting the seat
But daughter is better to wait that people wait for us - Said my dad camly.
Lie ¬¬ - I said puting on my helmets.


^^Narrated by Cher^^
After the discussion with my parents I arrived at the conclusion that I werent going to get anything being angry. I put on my helmets and started singing my song ''Swagger Jagger''.
When I were at the rap my mum take me off one helmet.
Could you stop? I'm trying to sleep- Said my mum turning over.
No, I can't. In adittion, my fans love it (My fans are the best in the world) - I said proud.
Amm.. I'm glad for them - Said my mum puffing.
Do you know what? I'll be better in this camp than here - I said and put on my helmets again.
I was all the road cursing in my mind. I dont know why she is like this with me. I'm not the perfect daughter but they arent the perfect parents neighter.






^^Narrated by Bianca^^
Before we arrived the next block, I took off the belt and tried to open the door.
Good try lady! - mY dad said laughing 
I want to go out! I want to stay with my boyfriend! - I said angry.
Shut up Bianca! You arent going to be with this stupid boy! And if you not keep your mouth close you arent going to stay the summer in this camp... YOU ARE GOING TO STAY ONE YEAR!! - Said my mum so so so angry.
If you say so... - I said looking trought the window.
Bianca......
LET ME IN PEACE! - I said screaming.
The rest of the road was in silence till we arrived at Paris's airport.
All was so fast and before than notice it, I were in a plane in the direction of UK.
I don`t like it... I only wanted a life with him... my boyfriend.
Why they dont let me? I was sinck of everything.


^^Narrated by Niall^^
We collect our things and we fill out MAAAANYYY suitcases.
I hope i hope have a big wardrobe because if not we are in a mess.
Go fuck bitch - Said Harry closing the last suitcase.
Tell me about it. I was going to spend the summer with Danielle- Said Liam sad.
Eleanor.. the manager going to pay me. - Said Louis putting his coat.
C'mon go down. the car is here.- Said the manager shouting from the lower floor.
We go down disappointed and loaded with the suitcases and we go up in to the car.
At 15 minutes, we arrived to the airport for going up to our private jet.
I'll tweet this wonderful notice- I said with irony.
Yes, i need the support of our fans. - Said Zayn  getting her mobile.
"Girls, this summer will be spent in a summer camp to meet some of our fans"
And, at the moment he had 100 coments.
" I wish I were in that camp ", "Don't you prefer to spend at home?", " i hope will you pass the summer cool " these are some I found.
We have a magnific fans. - Said delighted.


^^ Narrated by Rebecca ^^
The drive to the airport in Argentina was short to me. I didn't want to say goodbye for my family and i began to cry. Always was very moaning.
Rebbeca love, don't cry, you will see how soon these back here.- Said my mum hugging me.
But I'll miss you so much. -Said hugging my mum very strong. 
Me too sky.- Said separating me.
C'mon, we have go up to the airplane.
We went to the airplane and at the moment we were inside.
I didn't sleep, because i wanted to take the last hours I had for them. So we were talking the whole trip of our lives. But i didn't want to happen, at the end was happen. 
We were in Londre's airport.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario