Our Life

Our Life

miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

Chapter 3 : "Blue Lake"

^^Narrated by Sandra^^
At last, we arrived at UK, our dream come true.
We went down to the airplane a little dizzy because the landing.
We collected the suitcases and we went to look for a taxi.

My god, there are many people here.- Said Arianna in tone funny.
Sometimes, you're silly- I said with derision.
HA HA HA, you're very funny Sandra. - Said Arianna separating the syllables of hahaha.
Girls, leave with so much talk and help me find a taxi if you won't go on foot to the camp.- Said Miguel a little pissed.
He has a humor..- Said Arianna
Already you see..- I said looking she.
We went to find a taxi and Arianna shouted and the taxi stopped.
Is that the taxis heed me.- Said Arianna happy.
But, when we went up, a girl passed us.
F-U-C-K.-Said my brother Miguel.
Yes, i see that you know like stop the taxis.- Said Miguel looking Arianna pissed.
Oh, okay, is that she is ahead us .. ¬ ¬ - Ariana said pissed off with everyone.

^^ Narrated by Cher^^
Good, good, this taxi had to be mine. I can't arrive later. What I needed was this, that my parents left me more time on that stupid camp, maybe if I act better,they will take out  - I though
Please, to the camp "Blue Lake".-I said to the driver.

^^Narrated by Ana^^
We go up at the airplane and luckily I spent those hours if not right away, I could not stand my father all the while saying things that were there, such as this ..
Ana, wake up, we have come daughter. Said my father.
I woke up and got off the plane to pick up the suitcases.
After that,  we went to find a taxi and we went to the campament "Blue Lake".
Mother!, even the name was corny ..

^^Narrated by Bianca^^
GOOOOOOOOOOD! We are in UK.-I said with a big irony.
If you don't like you fuck! You'll be here a year as I am your father - my father said angry.
Are you sure you're my father? Check it .. That mama was young - I said hesitantly.
And hopefully haven't said that because my father slapped me.
I don't say nothing, simply went out tears from the eyes ..
My father went to call a taxi and my mother stayed with me consoling. I didn't  need to comfort me, right now my whole body had filled with rage and this is not going to be so.

^^Narrated by 1D^^
Narrated by Harry.
We were coming, we were in the car, singing for the trip we made ​​shorter and fun, even with Louis all the time is fun, I thought while Niall was a dance in the small space I had in the seat.
"Blue Lake"?, good the name is somewhat rare.-thought Liam-
I only hope is that they have pretty girls down here.- I said go down the car.
Good, but all the girls are pretty, always, every one has his own 'I said looking at some girls watching us flirty.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario